Our services are fast, confidential and discreet:
- Initial interview and discussion with plaintiff or attorney.
- Client information is provided by attorney’s firm.
- If approved for funding, an offer* will be made by telephone to client or attorney depending on who is seeking funding.
- If the offer is accepted, a funding agreement is forwarded to client and client’s attorney.
- After the funding agreement is executed and returned, funds are sent via next day mail or bank wire.
* If approved, Client/Attorney is under no obligation to accept funding.
Client/Attorney also has the option to request less money than is offered, subject to minimum funding limits.