- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via this website such as you name, contact details, and other information you provide in communications may be collected as personal information. We will not sell, trade, or rent this information to anyone without your advance permission. We will use your information for contacting you and for the limited purpose of securing financing for your lawsuit. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your funding request.
Categories of Information We May Collect
In the normal course of business, we may collect the following types of non-public information about you:
- Information we receive from you verbally, on applications, questionnaires, agreements, and other forms (including name, address, income, date of birth, and telephone number).
- Information available from external sources (such as publicly available records).
- Information, collected with your authorization, from consumer reporting agencies, criminal background reports and other sources.
- Information pertaining to your lawsuit including but not limited to medical records, attorney retainer agreement, police/accident/incident report, witness statement(s), complaint, settlement agreements, pleadings, depositions, interrogatories, expert reports, bill of particulars, insurance information and privileged case information.
How We Use Your Information
We may share or disclose your non-public personal information (as described above) with non-affiliated companies as follows:
- We may share your information with non-affiliated funders or lenders who are assisting us in processing, funding and completing the transaction you have requested.
- We may disclose information to comply with a court order or other legal process, protect LCE’s rights, or enforce LCE’s Terms and Conditions and Service Agreement.
Otherwise, we do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Personal information that is collected from you will be retained or destroyed according to company policy and/or local laws.
Amendments and Questions
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice. Should any new policy take effect, we will post that new policy on this site. Any such new policy shall apply only to information collected thereafter.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact:
LawCapital Enterprises LLC
5550 Painted Mirage Road, Suite 320
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Copyright © 2007
LawCapital Enterprises, LLC